Also known as
REPL 135, tocorel
Dr. Advice No. 135 (Tocorel) Composition (Ingredients):
- Petroleum 30
- Natrum Mure 30
- Graphites 30
- Euphrasia 6
- Apis Mel 6
Swelling of tear gland (Lacrimal Gland), Watery eye, Conjunctivitis.
Mode of action:
- Petroleum 30: Dim sight; far-sighted; cannot read fine print without glasses, Skin around eyes dry and scurfy.
- Natrum Mure 30: Eyelids heavy. Muscles weak and stiff. . Eyes appear wet with tears. Tears stream down face on coughing Pain in eyes when looking down.
- Graphites 30: Intolerance of artificial light. Eyelids red and swollen. Dryness of lids.
- Euphrasia 6: Sensation of dryness, burning, biting in the eyes. Sensation of dust in the eyes. Violent itching of the eyes obliging rubbing and winking, with copious lachrymation.
- Apis Mel 6: Sudden piercing pains. Pain around orbits. Serous exudation, sharp pains. Suppurative inflammation of eyes.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.