Also known as
REPL 37, dropsy drp
Dr. Advice No. 37 (Dropsy) Composition (Ingredients)
- Apocynum Cannabinum Q
- Apis Mellifica 3x
- Helleborus Niger 6x
- Arsenicum Album 6x
- Lycopodium 6x
Increases secretions of mucus and serous membranes and acts on cellular tissue producing oedema. This is one of our most efficient remedies, in acites, anasarca urinary troubles.
Mode of Action
- Apocynum Cannabinum Q: Aching in both knees, Oedema of feet ankles, and legs, Urinary organs torpid.
- Apis Mellifica 3x: Oedematous swellings, Skin usually white, almost transparent.
- Helleborus Niger 6x: Swelling of the skin of whole body, anasarca.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Imagines he has lost the affection of his friends. This makes him well.
- Lycopodium 6x: Dropsical swelling of vital organs. Swelling & stiffness of the knees with perspiration.
10-15 Drops with 1 spoon water 3 times daily.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.