Also known as
REPL 9, aller
Dr. Advice No. 9 (Allergy) Composition (Ingredients)
- Tuberculinum 200x
- Sulphur 6x
- Psorinum 30x
- Fragaria Q
- Urtica Urens Q
- Natrum Muriaticum 30x
- Argentum Nitricum 6x
Itching blotchus, Urticaria, burning heat, with formication. Voilent itching. Consequences of suppressed nettlerash. Burn confined to skin.
Mode of Action
- Tuberculinum 200x: Chronic urticaria, itching intense worse at night.
- Sulphur 6x: Kick off the bed clothes impossible to keep body covered at night. Sulpher reddens orifices in a way common to no other remedy.
- Psorinum 30x: Rash above eye brow & on chest. Red on external throat beginning with stoking.
- Fragaria Q: Petechical eruption. Urticaria like eruption.
- Urtica Urens Q: She looked as if she had fallen, stripped, into a bed of nettles not an inch free weals. Urticarical swellings for 3 years.
- Natrum Muriaticum 30x: Netle rash after violent exercise (itching) tetlers.
- Argentum Nitricum 6x: Irregular blotches. Drawing in skin as from a spider web.
5 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-5 months.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.