Also known as
REPL 193, Goldn drp
Dr. Advice No. 1 (Golden Drops) Composition (Ingredients)
- Anthemis Nobilis Q
- Capsicum Annuum Q
- Coca Q
- Dioscorea Villosa Q
- Lobelia Inflata Q
Medicine come into play in all disease where the heart is primarily involved weakness and dilatation of the myocardium. Its greatest indication is in the failure of compensation and especially when aurticular fibrillation is set in. Stimulate the heart muscle, increase force of systole, increases length Prostration from slight exertion, controls high blood pressure.
Mode of Action
- Anthemis Nobiles Q: “Burnett” has recorded a case in which violent gastric disturbance and headaches were caused by “tea”.
- Capsicum Annuum Q: Chest constricted with oppressed. Worse very slight movement, throbbing pain in chest.
- Dioscorea Villosa Q: As if it were too full; not room enough in it weakness, dull and sharp cutting pain in both lungs, from front to back or vice-versa.
- Lobelia Inflata Q: Sharp pain in the region of heart pericardial anxiety deep seated pain in the region of heart, sensation of weakness in the region of heart, sensation of weakness.
- Coca Q: Pericardium, Peculiar confuse of heart, pulse small and weak violent audible palpitation.
5-10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-6 months.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.