Also known as
REPL 2, angovit
Dr. Advice No. 2 (Angovit) Composition (Ingredients)
- Ranunculus Bulbosus Q
- Tabacum 6x
- Spigelia antheimia 6x
- Crataegus Oxyacantha Q
- Lathyrus Sativus 6x
- Aurum Metallicum 6x
- Iberis Amara Q
- Phasiolus Nanus Q
Angovit is an important remedy in pericarditis and other disease of the heart, violent palpitation, and aggravation from movement, Pulse weak and irregular with sticking pains. Neuralgia extending to arm or both arms Angina pectoris, Rhumatic Carditis.
Mode of Action
- Ranunculus Bulbosus Q: Pain in whole Chest, Violent sticking pain above left nipple, when rising in a.m. does not move arm, or raise it.
- Tabacum 6x: Sticking under sternum with inability to take a breath- trembling, frightend feeling across fit of chest with sudden and irregular sinking,- Nervous indigestion constant sinking in chest - R.T.C
- Spigelia antheimia 6x: Violent palpitation of heart, esp. When drawing breathe. The beatings of the heart do not correspond with those of the pulse rate, pulse weak, irregular.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha Q: Palpitation and rapid action of heart- Angina pectoris, pain above and I. of stomach puls strong and forcible.
- Lathyrus Sativus 6x: Heart bum, sickness, vomiting, pain in back so violent that he could hardly move.
- Aurum Metallicum 6x: Aurum met has an important place in the medication of heart affections of the gravest kinds.
- Iberis Amara Q: Much pain over base of heart with dull, heavy pain L. arm, and tightening and numbness in tips of fingers sensation of weight pressure in region of heart.
- Phasiolus Nanus Q: Pulse rate rapid and almost imperceptible felt his pulse and found it very weak and irregular.
5-15 Drop with 1/4th cup water 3-4 time daily for 3-6 month.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.