Also known as
vagina, REPL no. 103
Dr. Advice No. 103 (Vaginitis) Composition (Ingredients):
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x
- Sepia 6x
- Borax 6x
- Acidum Nitricum (Nit. Acid) 6x
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x
- Ignatia Amara 6x
- Silica 6x
- Belladonna 6x
Vaginitis with vulva and Vagina Hypersensitive. Menorrhoea with sensation of string pulling from abdomen to back. Cutting pain from hip to hip.
Mode of Action:
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Swelling of labia, with heat hardness, shining redness, great sensitiveness to touch.
- Sepia 6x: Prolapse of vagina, Great dryness of vulva and vagina.
- Borax 6x: Swelling of labia and inflamed and discharging Duverney's glands.
- Acidum Nitricum (Nit. Acid) 6x: Violent stitches in vagina, Excoriations in vulva between thighs.
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x: Wants to stretch limbs during ovarian Pains - after miscarriage.
- Ignatia Amara 6x: Uterine spasms, with lancinating.
- Silica 6x: Pressing down feeling in vagina, bitching, burning, soreness.
- Belladonna 6x: Inflammation of the uterus and labia, stitches in the organs.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 5 times daily for 6 months.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.