Information on SBL Camphora MT Mother Tincture
Also Known As: Camphor, Kapoor
Extra Neutralized Alcohol (E.N. A.)
· It has calming scent of Camphor (Kapoor) when smelled
· It has been useful in cold and cough
· Provides anti-bacterial properties help to fight bacterial infections
· Helpful in rheumatisms and arthritis
· Gives relief from reoccurring cramps in any body part
· Camphor mother tincture can be used as sanitizer also and essences
How to Use:
As directed by homeopathic Physician or Take 10 to 15 drops in quarter cup of water in every three/four hour
Things to remember:
Homeopathic medicines can be used for various conditions.
Avoid foods or herbs which have strong scent
Keep at least 10 to 15 minutes gap between foods/other medicines.
Keep away from the children reach and should be used under certified homeopathic physician