Also known as
Indication of Allen A80 drops
A80 Vertigo Drops is indicated for anaemic and nervous vertigo, difficulty in walking or standing (may even fall suddenly to the ground), relief on lying or sitting still; nausea, vomiting and sweating.
Composition of Allen A80 drops
- Conium Maculatum 3x
- Iodium 3x
- Ferrum Metallicum 3x
- Cocculus Indicus 3x
- Rhus Toxicodendron 3x
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 3x
- Bryonia Alba 3x
- Causticum 3x
- Cinchona Officinalis 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A80 drops
- Take 8 - 10 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Conium Maculatum: Vertigo when lying down, when turning over in bed, when turning head sideways or turning eyes. Worse shaking head, slight noise, or conversation of others.
- Iodium: Vertigo, worse from stooping, worse in a warm room.
- Ferrum Metallicum: Vertigo on seeing flowing water.
- Cocculus Indicus: Vertigo, as if intoxicated upon rising in bed or by motion of carriage. True vertigo, the world seems to spin. Must lie down from the severity of the vertigo.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Vertigo - when standing or walking, worse when lying down.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: Vertigo when sitting and walking.
- Bryonia Alba: Dizzy or faint on rising up.
- Causticum: Sensation of an empty space between the forehead and the brain.
- Cinchona Officinalis: Dizzy when walking.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.