Also known as
MIR, Merc Iod Rub
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
(Mercurius bin iodatus, Bin-iodidie of Mercury)
Uses of Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (3X - 6X)
- Diphtheria and ulcerated sore throats, especially on left side.
- Glandular swelling. Chronic suppurating buboes are well checked by Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
- Early stages of cold, especially in children.
Common symptoms of Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (3x - 6X)
Cough from elongated uvula, with sore throat is commonly relieved by it.
Important indicated symptoms of Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
(3X - 6X)
- Much phlegm/sputum in throat and nose, hawks it out.
- Sensation of a lump in the throat, with disposition to hawk it out, hawks up a hard, greenish lump.
- Inflammation and swelling of left tonsil, next day both tonsils involved (left to right).
- Painful swelling of tonsils and submaxillary glands, swollen gums and toothache.
- Fauces dark red, swallowing painful.
- Stiffness of muscles of throat and neck.
- Hard swellings.
Cause for the complaints in Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (3x - 6X)
Getting wet, change of weather.
swallowing food, touch after, pressure from.
Reactions with Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.