Also known as
WL-52 Ovary cyst
Wheezal WL-52 Ovarian Cyst Drops
Ovarian cysts are solid or fluid-filled pockets in or on your ovary. Most of the time they are painless and harmless. Symptoms you might have pressure, bloating, swelling, or pain in the lower abdomen on the side of the cyst.
Pain in the abdomen, pelvis, sometimes radiating to the low back.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Sudden, severe belly pain, pain with fever, dizziness, weakness, feeling faint
- Fast breathing, nausea, vomiting.
- Apis Mellifica
- Kali brom
- Ovinin (Ovi Gallinae Pellicula)
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Apis Mellifica: Soreness and stinging pains; ovaritis; worse in right ovary. Great tenderness over abdomen and uterine region. heavy abdomen, faintness, stinging pain. Sense of tightness in abdomen.
- Kali brom: Ovarian neuralgia with great nervous uneasiness. Cystic swelling of ovaries. Jerking and twitching of muscles.
- Lachesis: Left ovary very painful and swollen, indurated. Coccyx and sacrum pain, especially on rising from sitting posture. Acts especially well at beginning and close of menstruation.
- Ovinin: Heavy pressing down in lower abdomen. Pains and aches in uterine region and left ovary. Between periods bearing down as if weight hanging to womb.
- Thuja: Severe pain in left ovary and left inguinal region. Menses scanty, retarded. Ovaritis; worse left side, at every menstrual period. Profuse perspiration before menses.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.