Also known as
About Wheezal Chrysarobinum Ointment
Wheezal Chrysarobinum Ointment is useful in Vesicular or squamous lesions, associated with foul smelling discharge. It relieves the Violent itching on thighs, legs and ears. Dry, scaly eruption, especially around eyes and ears, scabs with pus underneath are relieved with help of this medicine.
Helps relieve itching and discharge due to common skin ailments like Acne, Ringworm (fungal infection), Eczema and Psoriasis, herpes tonsurans, acne rosacea, Wheezal Chrysarobinum Ointment relieves the scabs formed around ear and surrounding tissue appears to be one scab.
Indications of Wheezal Chrysarobinum Cream
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis.
- Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.
- Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It helps to increase reactivity of skin
How to use Wheezal Chrysarobinum Ointment
- Apply Wheezal Chrysarobinum Ointment externally twice daily to properly cleaned and dried affected portion.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.