Also known as
Crataegus Oxy, Crategus
SBL Crataegus Oxyacantha
The tincture is basically made from the fresh berries, it is believed to be the King of heart tonics.
Common Name: Hawthorn
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Crataegus Oxyacantha
- Crataegus is useful in lowering the lipid formation helping to relieve the complaints of high blood cholesterol levels.
- It is used in complaints of Blood pressure, where it helps to lower down the raised pressure.
- Crataegus is used for restoring the heart functions.
- It is also useful in gastric complaints accompanied with heart symptoms.
- Complaints of heart that arise from grief, sorrow are well treated with this remedy.
- It is suited to people who are always hurried and worried associated with mental dullness, irritation of the yes, conjunctiva and discharges from the nose.
- Headache followed by calmness is seen in Crataegus.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of nausea and indigestion associated with heart complaints.
- Difficulty in breathing, Dry cough, irregular breathing is relieved with help of Respiratory system.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of Valves, mitral regurgitation, irregular pulse.
- Heart complaints that arise due to excess alcohol, over exertion is treated well with this remedy.
- Irregular pulse and cold extremities is reduced with help of Crataegus.
- The medicine is valuable in the complaints of chest pain, pain under left clavicle and left scapula, associated with weakness, sleeplessness.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of skin eruptions and profuse skin perspiration.
- Complaints are worse in warm room
Side effects of SBL Crataegus Oxyacantha
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precuations while taking SBL Crataegus Oxyacantha
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.