About ADEL MADAUS DIACARD GOLD DROPS
Diacard is a uniques combination of high quality herbs from Asia, europe & Americas with high German precision manufacturing it has been used firstly by german homeopaths in 1919 then spread throughout the world to cure multiple disorders related with heart
Uses of ADEL MADAUS DIACARD GOLD DROPS
· Heart Complaints, Extremely Rapid and Irregular Pulse
· Palpitation, Angina Pectoris and Anxiety
· Nervous Heart due to emotional upset or stress
· Fainting, Fatigue, Heart Throbbing
· General Tiredness and Restlessness
· Toxic effects of Alcohol and/or tobacco on the heart
· High Cholesterol - Circulatory Instability
· Weak Heart (it strengthens the heart and helps to maintain the quality of life)
Composition of ADEL MADAUS DIACARD GOLD DROPS
· Valeriana Q. 1x - 5.0 g
· Aether sulfuris 1x - 13.0g
· Aurum chloratum natronatum 4x - 3.0g
· Camphora 2x - 5.0g
· Cactus grandiflorus 2x - 20.0g
· Stropanthus gratus 4x - 10.0g
· Crataegus Q - 5.0g
Doses of ADEL MADAUS DIACARD GOLD DROPS
· Unless otherwise directed, adults and children above the age of 6 years should take 20 drops three times daily.
· Diacard Drops should be taken before meals on some sugar or - especially recommended in the evenings - in 1 tablespoonful of water.
· Diacard Drops can always be taken when complaints occur or as directed by the physician.
Side effects: There are no known Side-effects