SBL Nux Vomica 1M CH (30ml)
Common Name - Poison nut (Strychnine)
Kingdom - Plantae
Genus - Strychnos
Species – S. nux-vomica
Family - Loganiaceae
Alcoholism, Asthma ,Colic ,Constipation, Cough , Diarrhoea, Gastric disorders ,Gall stones, Haemorrhoids , Fever ,Headache , Pregnancy disorders ,Sleeplessness
· Headache in the occiput or over the eyes
· Vertigo with momentary loss of consciousness
· Headache in sunshine
· Nose stuffed especially at night and outdoors
· Acrid discharge
· Epistaxis in the morning
· Sour taste and nausea in the morning, after eating
· Nausea and vomiting with bitter eructations
· Stomach very sensitive to pressure
· Frequent ineffectual desire or passing of small quantities of stool at each time.
· Itching with haemorrhoids.
· Menses always irregular , black blood.
· Prolapse of uterus.
· Dysmenorrhea with constant urging of stool.
· Inefficient labor pains.
· Asthma with fullness in stomach, in the morning or after eating
· Oppressed breathing
· Cough brings on a bursting headache
· Cannot sleep after 3 a.m. till the morning
· Better after a short sleep
· Cold stage of fever
· Patient must be covered
· Chilliness on being uncovered, yet he does not allow being covered.
· As directed by physicians
- Stock: 99
- Quantity: 30ml