Also known as
About Topi Aesculus Gel
Supportive medication of haemorrhoids (piles)
- Contains Aesculus hippocastanum MT 10% as compared to 2.5% of others
- Alleviates the symptoms of haemorroids such as sharp and shooting pains in the rectum and back as well as sore and aching lasting for hours after bowel movements
- Suitable for both bleeding and non-bleeding haemorrhoids
- Effective in external and internal piles
Direction of use of Topi Aesculus Gel
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Aesculus should be applied as follows:
- The cream should be used 3 – 5 times daily by applying a thin layer to properly cleaned anus. Use applicator for inside.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying the cream might cause allergic skin reactions with redness, itching and blistering. If one of these symptoms occur, medical advice is recommended.
Contra-indications: The cream should not be used for patients with known hypersensitivity to Aesculus Hippocastanum.
Interactions: No interactions between Topi Aesculus and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.