Also known as
St. George Bach Flower Larch
Lack of confidence
- No self-confidence. Useful before exams.
- Convinced of failure, even to try.
- Will never be a success.
- Cannot do as well as others.
- Feels inferior and possesses a false modesty (secretly knows ability is there).
- "Admires" success of others without envy or jealousy simply because by standing down themselves the possibility of failure is averted.
Bach Flower Larch is for the kind of people who lack confidence in themselves although they possess the ability to carry out the task. He allows others to take up the opportunities which come his way due to this lack of self-reliance. The Bach Flower Larch expect failure and feel they will never succeed and so they do not try hard enough. They are hesitant, they procrastinate, succumb easily and feel inferior. The Bach Flower Larch sense of failure makes them despondent though in fact they are perfectly capable if they could persevere.Often indicated in general depression and impotency.
Courtesy: Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone by Farokh J. Master
Human Indication of Bach Flower Larch
When you need more self-confidence.