About Willmar Schwabe India (WSI) Viscum Pentarkan
Also Known As : PTK 89, Pentarkan 89
Symptoms: Symptoms of high blood pressure include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache, blurred vision, breath shortness, chest pain
Composition of WSI Viscum Pentarkan
1. Arnica montana 2x 10%
2. Crataegus oxyacantha Q 30%
3. Plumbum aceticum 6x 10%
4. Secale cornutum 3x 10%
5. Viscum album Q 40%
6. Excipients Q.S. Alcohol content 65% v/v
USES OF WSI Viscum Pentarkan
· Helps to cure high blood pressure issues
· Improves blood circulatory disturbance which leads to high blood pressure
· It provide calming effects improves sleeping pattern
· Take care of high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the walls of the arteries) and weakness of heart muscles.
otherwise prescribed, Viscum Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day.
Disclaimer: For treatment during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains alcohol.
Side effects: No side effects of Viscum Pentarkan (WSI) are known.