About Willmar Schwabe India (WSI) Klimaktolan Tablets
Also Known As : Kilmatone, Kilmaktone
Symptoms: Menopausal Symptoms, Hot Flushes, Useful in Depression, Mood Swings, Sleep Disorders
Composition of (WSI) Klimaktolan Tablets
· Cimicifuga racemosa 2x 25 mg
· Sepia officinalis 2x 25 mg
· Lachesis mutus 5x 25 mg
· Sanguinaria canadensis 2x 25 mg
· Ignatia amara 3x 25 mg
USES OF WSI Klimaktolan Tablets
· Provides relief from menopausal symptoms such as: Hot Flushes - Attacks of Perspiration.
· Helps in Loss of Libido, Depression, Irritability
· K;imaktolan natural non-hormonal therapy for menopause
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Klimaktolan (WSI) are known.