Also known as
SBL Veratrum Viride
Common Name: White American Hellebore
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Veratrum Viride
- Veratrum Viride is useful for prostration, low blood pressure and acute rheumatism.
- Pulse is slow, soft, weak, irregular and intermittent. There is rapid pulse with low tension.
- There is constant, dull and burning pain in region of heart.
- There is beating of pulses throughout the body and especially in right thigh.
- Veratrum Viride also helps in aching pain in back of neck and shoulders. There is severe pain in joints and muscles and violent electric-like shocks in limbs.
- Quarrelsome and delirious.
- Congestion intense, almost apoplectic. Hot head, bloodshot eyes. Bloated, livid face. Hippocratic face. Head retracted, pupils dilated, double vision. Meningitis.
- Veratrum Viride relieves Pain in the nape of neck; cannot hold head up.
- It is useful in Sunstroke; head full, throbbing arteries (Bell; Glon; Usnea). Face flushed. Convulsive twitching of facial muscles (Agaricus). Vertigo with nausea is well checked by it.
- White or yellow, with red streak down the middle, Feels scalded, Increased saliva indicates Veratrum Viride.
- Veratrum Viride is useful in Nausea and vomiting. Smallest quantity of food or drink immediately rejected.
- It relieves Constrictive pain; increased by warm drinks. Hiccough; excessive and painful, with spasms of œsophagus.
- Burning in stomach and œsophagus is also relieved by Veratrum Viride.
- Veratrum Viride is useful in complaint of Congestion of lungs, Difficult breathing. Sensation of a heavy load on chest.
- Pneumonia, with faint feeling in stomach and violent congestion is helped by it.
- Veratrum Viride is indicated in Suppressed menstruation, with congestion to head (Bell). Menstrual colic before the appearance of the discharge with strangury.
- Pulse slow, soft, weak, irregular, intermittent. Rapid pulse, low tension (Tabac; Dig).
- Constant, dull, burning pain in region of heart. Valvular diseases can be checked by Veratrum Viride.
- Aching pain in back of neck and shoulders is relieved by Veratrum Viride.
- Veratrum Viride is useful in Severe pain in joints and muscles. Violent electric-like shocks in limbs.
- It also helps in Convulsive twitchings, Acute rheumatism.
- Erysipelas, with cerebral symptoms, Erythema, Itching in various parts, Hot sweating are well relieved by Veratrum Viride.
Side effects of SBL Veratrum Viride
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Rules while taking SBL Veratrum Viride
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.