Common Name: Pointed Gourd, Parwal, palwal, green potato
Causes & Symptoms for Trichosanthes Dioica
- It has effective results in complaints of enlarged liver.
- In complaints of Jaundice and alcoholism, Trichosanthes Dioica gives good results.
- Pain in the abdomen, with enlarged liver is relieved with Trichosanthes Dioica
- In complaints of nausea and vomiting, associated with jaundice, Trichosanthes Dioica gives good results.
- Trichosanthes Dio is useful in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
Stomach and abdomen
It helps to relieve the nausea and vomiting associated with pain in abdomen.
Trichosanthes Dioica promotes the digestion.
Stool and Anus
Trichosanthes Dioica helps to relieve the complaints of constipation.
It relieves the skin complaints by purification of blood.
It is useful in weight loss and improves by controling the cholesterol levels.
Side effects of Trichosanthes Dioica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Trichosanthes Dioica
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Trichosanthes Dioica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.