Also known as
SBL Symphytum Officinale
Common Name: Comfrey-Knitbone
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Symphytum Officinale
- It is indicated when complaints arise after severe falls, bad effects of blows, contusions, Injury to the eyes.
- Symphytum which is made from the root of the plant consists of crystalline solid which helps to stimulate the growth of epithelium on ulcerated surfaces.
- Indicated in patients with history of fall in the past, and till date the pain persists is covered with help of this remedy.
- Useful in Union of fractured bones.
- Pains that are continuous after amputation/removal of a part is relieved with help of this remedy.
- Painful nodular swelling on hard surfaces like jaws, bones without any discoloration is reduced with help of symphytum.
- Headache, with pain that changes place to place, pain that travels down to the nose.
- Inflammation of Inferior maxillary Bone, with redness and swelling.
- After trauma, injury to the eyes, symphytum is the best indicated remedy. Pain in the periosteum, after injuries with severe blow or gun shot injuries.
- Symphytum is indicated for pain in the back from fall in the past, useful in complaints of injuries of the spine, complaints due to abscess formation in the abdominal and pelvic region.
- Pain in the back due to excess sexual Indulgence.
- Pricking type of pains that usually affect the knee area. Symptoms that occur after falls that occurred in the past.
- Complaints due to sudden jerk and dislocation that occur due to sports or other stressful injuries is well healed with Symphytum.
- Symphytum acts on the bones, knee generally with neuralgic pains.
- Symphytum helps to remove the abscess and cleanses the ulcers and helps in healing.
- It reduces the inflammation and stops the bleeding of piles.
Side effects of SBL Symphytum Officinale
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Precautions while taking SBL Symphytum Officinale
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.