Also known as
SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
Common Name: Sal ammoniac, Ammonium chloride
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
- Ulceration in corners of mouth. Sensation in stomach as if fasting, which nevertheless feels full, worse after breakfast.
- Stitches and burning in liver region, stitches in spleen worse sitting is relieved by Ammonium Muriaticum
- In the fever chilliness predominates.
- Menses too early and too copious (Am. c.), with pains in loins relieved by Ammonium Muriaticum
- Vomiting, diarrhoea, and neuralgic pains in feet during period.
- Ammonium Muriaticum relieves Coryza, acrid, watery, scalding hot, with cold feeling between shoulders.
- Cough and asthmatic symptom worse evening and at night and worse in open air.
- Ulcerative pains in heels (ulcers from friction All-c.) relieved by Ammonium Muriaticum
- Most symptoms are worse at night and from two to four a.m.
- Great anguish, and melancholy state as from vexation or cares, with inclination to shed tears.
- Full of grief, but can't weep. Morose, apathetic humor, with repugnance to conversation.
- Irritability and disposition to be angry. Antipathy to certain persons.
- Dizziness and vertigo (flushed face and enlarged veins), which mostly disappear in the open air.
- Itching in the scalp, which forces to scratch constantly.
- The hair falls out, often with dandruff.
- Burning in the eyes, and in the corners of the eyes, in the evening, in the twilight, or in the morning, with photophobia.
- Yellow spots before the eyes on looking steadfastly at any object, while sewing.
- Shooting in the ears from the inside outwards, especially in the open air. Drawing and piercing sensation in the ears.
- Tingling and buzzing before the ears.
- Swelling of the nose, and painful sensibility to the touch, with pain of ulceration and bloody crusts in the nostrils.
- Sneezing, with shooting in the nape of the neck. Coryza, with stoppage of the nose (and tenderness of the nose) and loss of smell.
- Eruption in the face. Ulcerations in the corners of the mouth, and in the upper lip.
- Lips dry, wrinkled, chapped, and excoriated with burning heat, with blotches of the skin, peeling off, the face burns with an eruption which requires cold applications for relief.
- Swelling of the sub-maxillary glands, with throbbing pain.
- Acute sensation of tearing in the teeth. Swelling of the gums, with shooting pain.
- Burning blisters on the point of the tongue. Shooting pain in the throat on swallowing.
- Bitter taste in the mouth, chiefly in the morning, with bitter eructations and anxiety. Absence of hunger and of appetite.
- Much thirst, chiefly in the evening.
- Eructations, mostly bitter or imperfect. Regurgitation of what has been taken, or of a bitter and acid water.
- Frequent violent hiccough, often with shootings in the chest. Drawing or gnawing pains in the stomach, as if from worms.
- Inflation of the abdomen. Pinching in the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, Hard stools, or frequent and soft. Diarrhoea with pain, as if caused by excoriation, or by a bruise in the belly.
- Loose, slimy, greenish stools. Discharge of blood with the stool. During stool, stitches in anus.
- Evacuation of urine increased, principally in the night. Reddish, clear urine, without sediment.
- Frequent urination, especially towards morning.
Male Sexual Organs
- Shooting and throbbings in the spermatic cord.
Female Sexual Organs
- Menses too early and too copious, with pain in the abdomen, loins, and pains, compressive or drawing, in the back, continuing during the night, when the menstrual discharge is more profuse.
- During the menses, vomiting and diarrhoea, drawing in the feet, or discharge of blood on going to stool.
- Hoarseness, with sensation of burning in the larynx. Violent cough, chiefly in the evening and at night, when lying on the back.
- Dry cough in the morning (with tickling of the throat), with expectoration of whitish and thick matter.
- The cough is aggravated after a meal, as well as after a cold drink, and when lying with the head low.
- Cough on breathing deeply, especially when lying on the right side.
- Weight and oppression of the chest, with difficulty of breathing, chiefly in the open air, or at night.
- Eruption and red spots, burning and itching on the chest.
Neck and Back
- Stiffness of the neck, with pain on moving it, from the nape of the neck to the shoulders.
- Pain in small of back as if beaten and shattered. Pain in coccyx, when sitting, worse when sleeping.
- Shootings in the shoulder-blades, especially on breathing.
- Heavy and stiff, as if paralysed. Tearing in bone of left upper arm, and afterwards in right thigh from above downwards.
- Pain, as from dislocation, in the wrist.
- Shootings, pain of dislocation (left hip is painful, as if the tendons were too short, causing limping), and pulling in the hip. When sitting, gnawing pain in the bone.
- Pain of ulceration and pulling in the heels.
- The feet get very cold in the evening in bed.
- Miliary eruption. Vesicular eruptions which form scurf, Exfoliation of the skin in several places.
- Sleeplessness after midnight, from cutting pain in the abdomen, at two a m., or from sneezing, pain in small of back.
- Cold shivering, most frequently in the evening, about six o'clock, without thirst. All stages of fever without thirst.
- Nocturnal sweat, after midnight. Sweat increased by every motion.
- Pains, as from ulceration in different parts of the body. Tension in the joints, as by contraction of the tendons.
- The right side of the body appears to be more affected than the left
- Paralytic weakness and fatigue, chiefly of the lower extremities, sometimes with giddiness, or with tension and dragging of the legs.
Side effects of SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.