Also known as
REPL 32, catar
Dr. Advice No. 32 (Catarina) Composition (Ingredients)
- Calcarea Fluorica 30x
- Calcarea Phosporica 30x
- Causticum 30x
- Silicea 30x
- Colchicum 30x
- Cannabis Indica 30x
- Thiosinaminum 30x
- Phosphorus 30x
Cataract with motor disturbances, Sensation as if everything were covered with a mist or veil, or dust, or something pulled tightly over eyes.
Mode of Action
- Calcarea Fluorica 30x: Blur vision, Flickering and sparks before the eyes.
- Calcarea Phosporica 30x: Lachrymation, Blur vision, Sensation in the eyes as if something in if.
- Causticum 30x: Dark nets which seems to dance before the eyes. Lights and sparks before the eyes.
- Silicea 30x: Objects seems to be pals, when reacting.
- Colchicum 30x: Pupil much dilated only slightly sensitive to light.
- Cannabis Indica 30x: Urine difficult and scanty. Albumen blood and slime in urine. Sometimes.
- Thiosinaminum 30x: Opacities of cornea, Blur vision.
- Phosphorus 30x: Clouded sight by candle light Blur vision, viridis.
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily for 6 months to 1 year.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.