Also known as
Hapdco MTC-21 (Constipation Drops)
Indications of Hapdco MTC-21 (Constipation Drops)
- Incomplete Insufficient stool, desire remain after stool
- For Constipation, Regulates Bowel Movement, Indigestion, Bloated Stomach
- Regulates proper intestinal function
Composition of Hapdco MTC-21 (Constipation Drops)
- Plumbum aceticum: Most obstinate constipation; stools blackish. Continued and ineffectual want to evacuate.─Faeces difficult to evacuate, hard
- Atropinum Sulph: Relieves constipation with gas.
- Ignatia amara: Constipation from taking cold; from riding in a carriage.─Hard evacuations, with frequent ineffectual efforts.
- Lycopodium clavatum: : Inactive intestinal canal. Ineffectual urging. Stool hard, difficult, small, incomplete.
- Magnesia carb
Direction of use of Hapdco MTC-21 (Constipation Drops)
Adult: 10-15 drops 3 to 4 times a day with luke warm water or as directed by the physician.
Children: Half the adult dose or as directed by the physician.
Precautions while taking Hapdco MTC-21 (Constipation Drops)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.