Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Chamomilla
Common name: German Chamomile
Causes and symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Chamomilla
- Chamomilla has a frequent employment in diseases of children, where peevishness, restlessness, and colic give the needful indications. Chamomilla is a chief remedy suited especially to baby's colic and teething troubles.
- The baby is very irritable, cross, uncivil. Child cannot bear any one near him and cannot bear to be spoken to. Child may suffer from diarrhoea during dentition which is greenish, hot, very offensive like rotten eggs.
- Chamomilla is useful in toothache caused by taking anything warm, on entering a warm room, taking coffee and also during menses or pregnancy. Toothache relieved in wet weather.
- Pains are unendurable, associated with numbness. Chamomilla also helps in earache in teething children. Also convulsions of children from nursing after a fit of anger in the mother. Night-sweats are also present in the patients.
- Chamomilla is also indicated in acidity, belchings, dyspepsia, cramps etc caused due to anger.
- It also helps in Joint pains and menstrual cramps. There is violent rheumatic pains which drives the patient out of bed at night, compels the patient to walk about. Oversensitiveness to pain. Pain and numbness of joints worse from heat and better in warm wet weather.
- Chamomilla is also useful in sciatic pain with numbness of the affected part with burning soles. During menstrual cramps there is unbearable, spasmodic, tearing pain down the legs and pressing upwards.
- Irritability of nervous system, Anger.
- OverSensitive to external impressions (noise, light).
- Sensitive to pain (Acon., Coff., Hep, Nux-v.).
- Impatient, violent with the pains.
- Pains unendurable.
- Irritability, Violent anger.
- Whining restlessness, Complaining.
- Bad temper, snappish, impatient.
- Irritable, sends doctor home, nurse out of the room, Quarrelsome.
-Intolerant of being spoken to or interrupted.
- Aversion to be touched, looked at.
- Capricious: ask for something, when given, throw it away.
- Delusions, thinks he is insulted, of vexations and offences.
- Weeping in sleep.
- Fear of wind.
- Capricious (sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour).
- Angry, irritable, Children want to be carried.
- Kicks when carried and becomes stiff.
- Worse at 9 A.M. (9 p.m. ), night, Dentition, wind, narcotics.
- Better by warm applications (except toothache).
- Complaints from anger and vexation.
- Cramps and Spasms.
- Convulsions in nursing children, after anger of mother.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold drinks.
- Worse by Coffee.
- Headache aggravated in morning, 9 p.m. thinking of it.
- Twitching lids.
- Burning heat.
- Otitis media (inflammation and pain in ears)
- Pain better by warmth, aggravated by wind, noise, touch.
- Jerking, Twitching.
- Neuralgia with hot sweat on head.
- Heat of face with cold body.
- Perspiration after eating or drinking.
- Feels hot.
- Painful and difficult dentition,
- Pain better by Cold drinks, worse by warm drinks and food, entering warm room, touch, coffee, during menses, pregnancy.
- Nausea after coffee, narcotics.
- Colic after anger.
- Colic, flatulent, worse after anger, touch, menses; better by warm applications.
- Diarrhoea druing dentition
- Painful menses Labor-like pains, cramping in uterus, ext. into thighs (Xan.); Worse after anger.
- Severe after pains.
- Cramps when child nurses.
- Breath holding spells.
- Asthmatic from anger.
- Dry, tickling, irritable cough.
- Aggravated at 9 to 12 p.m. ; during sleep.
- Croup (inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children, associated with breathing difficulties)
- Rheumatic pains drive out of bed at night, must walk.
- New-borns making fists.
- Ankles give way in afternoon.
- Numbness forearm on grasping anything.
- Cramps and Convulsions of arms, thumbs drawn in.
- Sleepless from restlessness and heat.
- Jaundice after anger.
- Rash of infants and nursing women.
- Itching at night.
- Oversensitive to touch.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chamomilla
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chamomilla
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chamomilla
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.