Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Berberis Aquifolium (Dilution)
Common Name: Oregon Grape.
Action of Dr. Reckeweg Berberis Aquifolium (Dilution)
- Sad, unhappy with no desire to work
- Complaints associated with headache are well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium.
- Scaly eczema on head, on the scalp with constant itching is well relieved with Dr Reckeweg Berberis Aquifolium
- Severe headache as if pressed between 2 hot iron bands.
- Continuous pain in the head associated with acidity and nausea.
- Pimples mainly on the face of school going students.
- Blotches, eruptions on the scalp extending to face leaving marks.
- Its use for a certain period helps to keep the complexion clear
- Itching, burning and watery eyes with blurred vision after strain and usage of eyes.
- Redness of eyes with weak feeling in eyes is well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium.
- Ineffectual results of straining while vomiting, yet no vomiting.
- Complaints associated with acidity and nausea, headache
Burning sensation in the abdominal area with pain in hypochondriac region, liver region, right side of the abdomen.
- Uneasy Feeling without any desire to pass stool.
- Dificulty while passing stool, hard large stool expelled with difficulty.
Burning urination with Increased or decreased quantity.
Slight burning in vagina, bearing down pains as if menses would appear.
- Stiffness of legs with electrical shock like pains is well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium Mother tincture.
- Useful for skin complaints of dry eczema. Psoriasis and glandular affections.
- Flashes of heat and burning of palms.
Side effects of Berberis Aquifolium (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Berberis Aquifolium (Dilution)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
Medicate the globules with the medicine and eat three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Most effective with
It has good results if taken together with Berberis aquifolium external cream Homeopathic medicine.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.