Also known as
Serum D Ang
Dr. Reckeweg Aalserum 7X (Mother Tincture)
The medicine is prepared from a fish called eel.
Common Name: Serum of eel/ eel serum
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aalserum 7X (Mother Tincture)
- Eel serum has an action over the Blood, Kidney, Liver and heart.
- Aalserum is useful in complaints of Albuminuria and hence helps in arresting it at the same time.
- It helps in Difficult urination, difficulty while breathing.
- Aalserum is useful in cardiac complaints without swelling on the body.
- Complaints of kidney associated with heart after an attack of infection, cold or intoxication is checked well with Aalserum.
- Aalserum is useful in Nephrotic Syndrome, nephritis.
- The remedy is useful to reduce the passage of protein in the urine.
- Aalserum helps to improve the flow of urine, the complaints of less urine passage or limited flow is reduced and helps in urination.
- It is also useful in complaints of Kidney stones, cysts in the kidney.
- In nephritis, Nephrotic syndrome where complaints of increased protein, albumin in the urine is commonly seen.
- Functional heart complaints such as mitral insufficiency, asystolia and cardiac dyspnoea can be effectively tackled with Eel.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aalserum 7X (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and Rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aalserum 7X (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.