Also known as
Bc 25, Bio Comb 25, Bio Comb No 25
Bakson Biochemic Combination 25
BC 25-Acidity Flatulence & Indigestion
- The stomach normally secretes acid that is essential in the digestive process. This acid helps in breaking down the food during digestion. When there is excess production of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach, it results in the condition known as acidity.
- Acidity is responsible for symptoms like dyspepsia, heartburn and the formation of ulcers (erosion of the lining of the stomach or intestines).
- Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is a term used to describe one or more symptoms including a feeling of fullness during a meal.
- Flatulence is the state of having excessive stomach or intestinal gas. This can result in uncomfortable feelings of bloating, as well as increased belching (burping) or passing of gas from the rectum.
Indication of Bakson Biochemic Combination 25
- Gastric disturbances, hyperacidity, sour eructations flatulence, flatulent colic, dyspepsia, bilious vomiting, heartburn and jaundice is reduced with help of Bakson Biochemic Combination 25.
- There is feeling of weight in the abdomen.
- It also helps in bilious vomiting, flatulent colic, headache, and jaundice.
Dosage of Bakson Biochemic Combination 25
Adults : 4 tablets of Bakson Biochemic Combination 25 every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.