Also known as
Snor, Alen Snor
Snorid effectively relieves snoring.
- Arsenic Album 3x
- Belladonna 3x
- Bryonia Alba 3x
- Camphor 3x
- Cistus Candensis 3x
- Drosera 3x
- Echinacea 3x
- Ephedra Vulgaris 3x
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 3x
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum 3x
- Hydrastis Can. 3x
- Ignatia 3x
- Teucriumm Marum Virum 3x in aqua destillata
- Take 10 to 15 Drops in 10 ml of water one hour before bedtime, and then again at bedtime. Increase or decrease dosage depending on the severity.
Mode of Action:
- Arsenicum Album: Effective in giving relief from wheezing breathing; Suffocation during sleep and Nose Blockage.
- Belladonna: Helpful in cases of Inflammatory swelling and redness of the external and internal nose; Sleep disorders; enlarged Tonsils and constricted Throat.
- Bryonia Alba: Excellent Remedy for swelling of the nose with obstruction; Tough mucous in larynx and trachea, sleepiness during day.
- Camphor: Prevents Snoring; Constriction in larynx; Nose stoppage.
- Cistus Canadensis: Treats swollen Throat Glands and Suppuration.
- Drosera Rotundifolia: Used in cases of constant dryness of nose and Snoring during sleep.
- Echinacea: Remedy for stuffiness of nostrils with mucus in nares (sinuses) and pharynx; Mucous comes in throat while in bed, must cough to clear throat.
- Ephedra Vulgaris: Vital Remedy for nasal congestions.
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum: Remedy for Inflammation, redness, swelling of nose; Rattling breathing during sleep.
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum: Feeling of pressure, of constriction in throat; Nose blocked on one or both sides.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Key Remedy for thick mucous from posterior sinuses; Restless sleep and difficulty in breathing.
- Ignatia Amara: Remedy for loud snoring, respirations; Choking, spasms of glottis; Throat disorders.
- Teucrium Marum Verum: In cases of nasal mucous polyps; dull and lazy sleep; Obstruction of nose.
Recommended Sleeping Position:
Sleeping position contributes to snoring. Some people snore when laying on their backs. Laying on your back is the worst possible sleeping position because the tongue falls backwards into the throat and partially restricts the air flow, causing turbulence and snoring. As far as possible, try sleeping sideways. This will reduce Snoring to a great extent.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.