Also known as
Alfa Plus Ginsng
7.5 (cm) x 7.5 (cm) x 17.5 (cm)
Alfa Plus with Ginseng tonic is generally used for improvement of lost appetite and stamina.
- Ginseng Q
- Alfalafa Q
- Avena Sativa Q
- Acid Phos. Q
- Cinchona Q
- Withania Som. Q
- Hydrastis Can.Q
- Emblica Off. Q
- Terminalia Q
- Passiflora Q
- Acidum Citricum Q
- Lecithin 3X
- Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful after food, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Ginseng: Ginseng is thought to gently stimulate and strengthen the central nervous system in cases of fatigue, physical exertion, weakness from disease or injury and prolonged emotional stress.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa favourably influences nutrition, tones up the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigour and gain in strength.
- Avena Sativa: Avena Sativa has a selective action on brain and nervous system. It favourably influences their nutritive function. Nervous exhaustion and sexual debility calls for this remedy.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Acidum Phosphoricum is useful against mental and physical debility caused from the loss of vital fluids.
- Cinchona Officinalis China is indicated in weakness and debility especially after loss of vital fluids and exhausting discharges.
- Withania Somnifera: Withania Somnifera fortifies the body considerably reinforcing muscular mass, strengthening tissues, muscles and bones. It also reduces feelings of tiredness in chronic fatigue, restores vitality, strength and energy. It is also very useful in anaemia.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Hydrastis Canadensis is indicated for great debility in old people who are easily tired. It is known to improve muscular power.
- Emblica Officinalis: Emblica Officinalis is an immuno-stimulant. It is highly nutritious and is an important dietary source of vitamin C, minerals and amino acids.
- Terminalia Chebula: Terminalia Chebula helps in improving appetite and digestion. It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability, it also promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
- Passiflora Incarnata: Passiflora Incarnata has calming, sleep inducing and muscle spasm relieving effects. It is a good remedy for mental exhaustion.
- Acidum Citricum: Acidum Citricum is an anti-oxidant. The presence of Citric Acid in it may be able to neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals, the unstable compounds that can accumulate in the body and can trigger the growth of cancerous tumours. It also helps in mineral absorption.
- Lecithin: Lecithin is thought to gently stimulate and strengthen the central nervous system.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.