Also known as
A72 Men Pause Drp
Indication of A72 Drops
A72 Menopause Drops is indicated for heavy periods during menopause, hot flushes, depression, insomnia, mood swings, irritability, night sweats, headaches, painful sexual intercourse, vaginitis, nausea and urinary incontinence.
Composition of A72 Drops
- Aconitum Napelles 3x
- Amyl Nitrosum 3x
- Bellis Perennis 3x
- Calcarea Carbonica 3x
- Cimicifuga Racemosa 3x
- Ignatia Amara 3x
- Pulsatilla Nigricans 3x
- Sangunaria Canadensis 3x
- Sulphur 3x
- Belladonna 3x
- Lycopodium 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of A72 Drops
- Take 50 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 Drops, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Aconitum Napelles: A state of fear, anxiety, anguish of mind and body in menopausal women.
- Amyl Nitrosum: Climacteric headache and flashes of heat with anxiety and palpitations.
- Bellis Perennis: Engorgement of breasts and uterus at menopause.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Diseases of fat women around climacteric. Pituitary and thyroid dysfunction.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa: Rheumatic pains and headache around menopause. Menses when they appear are clotted, painful and profuse.
- Ignatia Amara: Hysterical females going through menopause.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Menses suppressed, appear too late and are scanty.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: Burning sensation as from hot water. Bearing down with leucorrhea smelling like fish or old cheese. Headache during menopause. Hot flashes.
- Sulphur: Ebullitions of heat, dislike for water, dry and hard hair and skin, red orifices and sinking feeling in the stomach in women of menopausal age.
- Belladonna: Menses increased; bright red, too early and too profuse.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Menses too late; last too long, too profuse. Vagina dry and coition painful in menopausal women.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.