Also known as
Indication of A59 Drops
- A59 Drops is indicated for all glandular swelling, malignant or benign, regenerator of diseased tissues
- Swellings which are painful is relieved by it.
- growths of skin with exfoliation of skin in large scales.Sties or other eye related inflammations.
- The glands are swollen, hard, indurated, painful, sensitive and sore to the touch.
Composition of A59 Drops
- Scrophularia Nodosa 1x
- Baryta Carbonica 3x
- Naja Tripudians 30 in aqua destillata
Dosage of A59 Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day before meals.
Mode of Action of ingredients used in A59 Drops
- Scrophularia Nodosa: It is a very useful remedy in the dissipation of breast swellings.
- Baryta Carbonica: Tendency to glandular enlargement and general degenerative changes, especially in the blood vessels and brain.
- Naja Tripudians: Ovarian affections.
Precautions Of A59 Drops
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.