Also known as
A19 Joint Pain, Alen Joint Pain
Indication of Allen A19 Joint Pains Drops
A19 Joint Pains Drops is indicated for arthritis especially of large joints, knee and hip joint and vertebrae.
Composition of Allen A19 Joint Pains Drops
- Bryonia Alba 1x
- Arnica Montana 1x
- Argentum Metallicum 3x
- Causticum 3x
- Acidum Sulphuricum 3x
- Rhus Toxicodendron 1x
- Ruta Graveolens 1x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A19 Joint Pains Drops
- Take 10 to 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.
- After improvement, dosage may be lowered to 2 times a day.
Mode of Action of Allen A19 Joint Pains Drops
- Bryonia Alba: Multiple Joint pains with inflammation and exudation. Pains - stitching, tearing.
- Arnica Montana: Pain in back and limbs, as if bruised or beaten. Sprained and dislocated feeling. Cannot walk erect, on account of bruised pain in pelvic region.
- Argentum Metallicum: It affects the cartilages, bones, condyles, joints, larynx and mucous membranes. Thickening of the tissues, especially cartilages, larynx.
- Causticum: Pains are tearing, drawing, burning of the parts grasped by hand. Pain in muscular and fibrous tissues, with deformities about the joints. Progressive loss of muscular strength. Tendinous contractures.
- Acidum Sulphuricum: Great pain. Pain increases gradually and ceases suddenly, when at its height often repeated.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: All complaints brought on exposure to cold damp weather, getting wet. Great rigidity, stiffness, numbness and pain are experienced on first motion, after the rest.
- Ruta Graveolens: This remedy has a special affinity for fibrous tissue, flexor tendors, joints, ankles, wrists, cartilage, periosteum, uterus and skin. Tendency to formation of deposits or nodes in the periosteum, tendons and about the joints especially wrists.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.